Learning Signs

Our Family Learning Blog

Learning Signs header image 2

What Is your favorite Girl Scout Cookie?

October 5th, 2009 by Sarah · 13 Comments

I’m doing a survey for math and my survey is on What Is your favorite Girl Scout Cookie. I thought it would be cool if I could see the worlds point of view. The different kinds for my survey are Tagalong; Thin Mint; Trefoil; Samoa; Lemon Creme and Dosidos. I’m a junior Girl Scout. I have been in girl scouting since Kindergarten or a Daisy. If you have any questions about the taste of the cookies or if you have any questions about anything please feel free to leave a comment.

Tags: poll · school · scouts · sister

13 responses so far ↓

• 1 Mandy // Oct 5, 2009 at 7:41 pm

I meant to click on Thin Mint, but my browser jumped and marked samoa! Sarah, i hope you will come by the SDE so I can get some cookies from you!

• 2 Bryan McDonald // Oct 5, 2009 at 7:44 pm

Samoas. If anyone tells you different then they have no “taste!”

Searcy, Arkansas

• 3 Chris Harbeck // Oct 5, 2009 at 7:45 pm

There is only “one type” of GG cookie. Chocolate Covered Mint. All the others are impostors :)

• 4 Josh // Oct 5, 2009 at 7:49 pm

Not sure I chose the right one (Dosido), but I LOVE the ones with the coconut on them.

• 5 dad // Oct 5, 2009 at 8:00 pm

I think the coconut ones are Samoas. Those are my favorite! :-)

On a technical note, I had to help Sarah embed these into her post using an “iframe” tag, which embedded a simple webpage with the embed codes. I wish there was a simple way to use javascript in WordPress posts.

• 6 Judi Wolf // Oct 5, 2009 at 8:07 pm

Dear Sara,

I was just listening to a podcast in the car today where you had been interviewed. I am very impressed with what you have done and like you, I am constantly learning from your Dad. You are a leader!

• 7 matt malcore // Oct 5, 2009 at 8:14 pm

I didn’t know they made anything except samoas. I like to eat a box during my commute home from work (45 minutes). Mmmmm….trans fats….

• 8 Wildcat // Oct 5, 2009 at 10:14 pm

Like your Dad, Samoas are my favorite – followed by Thin Mints.

Be sure and get our order this year.

• 9 Wildcat // Oct 5, 2009 at 10:15 pm

Like your Dad, Samoas are my favorites, followed by Thin Mints.

Be sure and get our order this year.

• 10 Cat Poland // Oct 6, 2009 at 5:25 am

Is your poll closed? I didn’t see any options to click on anything.

• 11 Taaz // Oct 6, 2009 at 7:16 am

Samoas are the best! I am glad they went back to the original names. For awhile they used generic names for the cookies; ie Dosidos were Peanut Butter Sandwiches. This is a great poll, hope it helps…love you!

• 12 Barbara Dieter // Oct 6, 2009 at 1:40 pm

I was pleased to see that the majority agree with me that the chocolate covered mints are the BEST!

• 13 jane corich // Oct 6, 2009 at 9:45 pm

Samoas. My daughter is a senior girls Scout and a cookie fiend. She has sold 1000 boxes of cookies for the last 2 years and has been the top seller in Walnut Creek for the last 5 yaers. It’s always #1Thin mints#2 Samoas #3 tagalongs. Good luck on your poll and stay scouting.

Jane