Learning Signs

Our Family Learning Blog

Learning Signs header image 2

Remembering Bailey

December 31st, 2010 by Dad · 7 Comments

We said goodbye today to a dearly loved member of our family. Bailey was 13.

Last moments with Bailey

This is a Flickr set of photos of Bailey. We love you Bailey and miss you.

Technorati Tags:
, , ,

Tags: Uncategorized

7 responses so far ↓

• 1 Paula Naugle // Dec 31, 2010 at 7:10 pm

I am so sorry for your loss. What a beautiful tribute to a
    wonderful member of your family. Remember the joy Bailey brought to
    each and every one of you.

• 2 Teresa Bunner // Dec 31, 2010 at 7:23 pm

Wes- Our family is grieving with you this evening. We lost
    our 2 dear dogs both in the last year. Those furry friends work
    their way into our hearts and become full-fledge family members. We
    know that it is bittersweet remembering all the good times and
    missing Bailey. We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.
    @rdngteach

• 3 Ginger Lewman // Dec 31, 2010 at 8:22 pm

Oh Wes, I’m here crying for you. It’s so tough to lose such
    wonderful family members whose only purpose is to love and care for
    us. Bailey was lucky to have such a loving family and you were
    lucky to have Bailey. I’ll give my boy here a few extra hugs and
    pats in her honor. We’ll be sending prayers of healing up for your
    family.

• 4 Maria Knee // Dec 31, 2010 at 9:41 pm

Dear Fryer family,
    So sorry to read about Bailey. Thank you for sharing the wonderful photos. What a dog!! Sarah, I wish I could be there to give you a big hug.

Love to all,
    Maria

• 5 Alec Couros // Jan 1, 2011 at 3:25 am

I’m really sorry to hear about your loss, Wes. My best to you and your family – I know how difficult this is. Take care.

• 6 Tammy Parks // Jan 1, 2011 at 12:41 pm

So sorry for the loss of your beloved furry family member. My dachshund just turned 13 a few days ago. My thoughts and prayers are with your family!

“Dogs’ lives are too short. Their only fault, really.” ~Agnes Sligh Turnbull

“The dog is a gentleman; I hope to go to his heaven, not man’s.” ~Mark Twain, letter to W.D. Howells, 2 April 1899

• 7 Jennifer // Jan 1, 2011 at 8:42 pm

I am so sorry! We are big dog people in our family, right now we have 3…our oldest is 7, and is already showing signs of age. We are all going to have a hard time when she goes.